Thursday, June 3, 2010

Home.

Just came back from Ping's House
and
....
Today,
After
being cranky
being lost
for all this while
I realised
what I have been searching for lately
....
Wasn't about searching for a different kind of food
nor finding ways to kill times
or getting rid of the routine lifestyle
...
It was searching for the feeling of being at Home,
the feeling that everything has been taken care of,
....
the feeling of being with family.
Something
that I never thought would be
what I am seeking for
...

Well
...
Before I left,
I hoped that I will be able to stay overnight
Why?
Because Ping's place reminds me of a place I call Home
Somewhere I haven been to for a long time
Wishing to feel peaceful again.

Well
Here I am, : )
Back to my so called 'second home'
Back to the cold and empty room
Figuring out the schedule for tomorrow
...
preparing for the coming exam
...
Haiz
I really do miss my family
:' )

0 comments: